Steps to reproduce:
- Open Edge in “Guest Mode” so there are no extensions or customizations that interfere.
- Open kagi.com
- Search for “kagi faq”
- Click the first result, “Kagi Search” (which, incidentally, should probably be retitled “Kagi Search FAQ”). The FAQ page opens.
- Click the browser back button. The Kagi search results page reopens.
- The forward button is not available, and the FAQ page does appear in the history.
- Repeat these steps with google.com to show that the forward button does work there.
The forward button does work in Safari, so this appears to be an Edge bug.
Forward button should return me to the FAQ page.
Edge Version 102.0.1245.39 on macOS 12.4, Kagi us-central