Steps to reproduce:
- Open Kagi Maps (https://kagi.com/maps)
- Type in something in the search bar (anything)
- Get the message "There was an error reaching the server"
- Validate the query by clicking the yellow arrow in the right of the search field
- See the arrow disappear and nothing else change
When typing in something in the search field, I don't I'd expect to get auto-completion or no message at all while typing.
When validating the query, I'd expect to get the map focus moved to the target designated by the query, or a list of the different places found, or an error message.
Firefox 96.0.3 (64 bits)
macOS Monterey 12.1
Kagi server : EUROPE-WEST
When typing a search query:
After clicking the yellow arrow to validate: